Duplicate Pokemon

from PoGo Admin | 11th Jul 2016

You can trade your duplicate Pokemon to Professor Willow in exchange for candy. To do this tap the Pokeball button at the bottom of the screen and then select a duplicate Pokemon and hit 'Transfer'. The candy you receive from Professor Willow will be of the same type as the Pokemon you trade in.

Comments for